Logo Background RSS

Sacred Sound ~ 528 Hz ~ The Frequency of Love

• Written by Escape The Illusion 77 Comments77 Comments Comments
    Last Updated: January 30, 2009

Synthesizer Re-tuning to the Perfect Circle of Sound:
    Researching the Sound of LOVE – 528HZ Cymoglype by John Stuart Reid
    A Preliminary Study with Implications for BioEnergetic Healing

Here are two tutorials for professional keyboard players to re-tune from the standard A=440Hz tuning, to 528Hz–LOVE tuning. You will be amazed, possibly even shocked, to learn how A=440 was precisely selected to spiritually suppress you to the max; and why retuning now to LOVE, shall deliver you and civilization from chaotic degeneration to lasting harmony in our hearts; thus, yielding lasting peace on earth.

For conscious keyboard professionals features Dr. Leonard G. Horowitz, Executive Producer of LIVE H2O, interviewing sound engineering specialist, Michael Walton of SomaMagic Studio. In Part 1, Michael explains how to re-tune the Korg Oasys synthesizer using the Perfect Circle of Sound tuning fork set and a Korg chromatic tuner. Creating a new scale by tuning the Oasys to the Solfeggio frequency-equivalents required exclusion of dissonant tones 417Hz and 714Hz. Walton discovered that the standard tuning A note is the precise frequency equivalent to the 741Hz F# frequency in the Solfeggio. The chance this precise association between the ancient and modern scales might have happened by chance, versus by sinister imposition, is discussed in greater detail at http://www.hydrosonics.org.

The team discovers that scale-building from C equal to 528Hz frequency demonstrates 417Hz and 741Hz are disharmonious and potentially bioenergetically degrading to humans. This tutorial, developed with funding from LIVE H2O co-sponsor, OxySilver.com, is contributed to assist advanced keyboard players in retuning synthesizer software and band performances in 528Hz LOVE…

Part 1 of 2

Part 2 of 2

Share the knowledge, spread the love!Share on FacebookTweet about this on TwitterPin on PinterestShare on Google+Email this to someone

Like what we do? Help us keep EscapeTheIllusion.com at its best!

77 Comments
  1. #1 jellyfish74
    January 30, 2009 am31 11:23 pm

this is very interesting!

2. #2 ANGEL 11
    January 31, 2009 am31 10:42 am

I AM SO VERY EXCITED TO LEARN MORE OF THE SOUND OF LIFE. SOUND IS ENERGY, ENERGY IS LIFE.
    NAMASTE’

3. #3 Glenda Lybbert
    January 31, 2009 am31 10:48 am

WONDERFUL THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOO MUCH,

4. #4 Rees
    January 31, 2009 am31 10:57 am

goddamn it really works i make music on my pc and it works!!

5. #5 June K.
    January 31, 2009 am31 11:04 am

This is a MASSIVE REVELATION! who/what WAS BEHIND DE;IBERATE DISHARMONIC TUNING/DISHARMONIC FREQUENCY? We all need to increase our vibratory frequencies NOW! IT’S VITAL TO OUR EARTHS’ SURVIVAL! tHIS IS HOW WE Can LITERALLY ACTIVATE AND ELEVATE OUR DNA! AWESOME/THANK YOU!

6. #6 Viki
    January 31, 2009 am31 3:02 pm

I love the music, music has always led me through all sorts of situations, good or bad. However, I do not play an instrument is this a problem? How do people who do not play instruments get to play, listen or spread the sound of love528?

7. #7 lou
    January 31, 2009 am31 4:29 pm

I don’t think may last post…well, posted! Go here to listen to the Sound of LOVE – 528HZ :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EuG2ILHKj6A! peace and love, Lou

8. #8 Old Bob
    February 1, 2009 am31 1:58 am

Now it comes clear why the giant companies are so interested in controlling the music industry. Get the pitch forks out.

9. #9 Zana
    February 1, 2009 am31 3:23 pm

Hmm interesting :-)
    (((hugs)))

10. #10 Michael
    February 2, 2009 am31 1:17 am

I just don’t understand why he adjusts A440 to 443.06.. why not to 528??

11. #11 Peter
    February 2, 2009 am31 1:13 pm

What happens when you see your dharma staring back at you? You laugh and cry at the same time.There will soon be a festival of sorts in which we who are awakening will be in attendance.we will come together under the music of love in group meditation and reconnect on a mass scale.The movement of this energy will spring us into world enlightenment.
    I am Peter and it is said.

12. #12 Heidi soos
    February 3, 2009 am31 3:02 pm

Ten years of wondering has now ended…I am over whelmed with gratitude. Tears of joy, giggles the biggest AHHA momment of my “Being” I tell you now this is the end of modern medicine as we know it. Modern medicine uses this audio techinque for many surgeries to determine precise points. It makes a certain sound in the correct spot. This is a totally different approach to healing. Wow the implications are surely going to restructure medicine.

13. #13 Sacred Circles
    February 6, 2009 am31 12:37 pm

cool photo!

14. #14 Russ H
    February 8, 2009 am31 11:13 pm

I tried the guitar tuning. Tuning the A string at the 3rd fret to the 538 hz then 5th fret tuning every other string off of that and it does work. What is happening is that all of the guitar strings are getting tightened, producing a brighter, tighter, more true sound. Instead of A-440 I guess it’s an A-443 tuning. Once all the strings are in sinc, you can play the guitar just like before, but with better sound. All songs work. The walls around you won’t melt away when you start playing in the 528hz, nor will you float in the air. I was wondering what would happen. LOL. There is something to this though. It’s actually a better tuning because I tried to play this newly tuned guitar against another normal tuned guitar, a Cajun accordion, and a violin (all tuned in standard A-440) and the 528 guitar stood out as more true and clean. The A-440 tuned instruments sounded sort of flawed. I figure a whole band tuned to the 528hz configuration would make a better sound. I’m sure more will come from this discovery. Good luck on your Journeys.

15. #15 jellyfish74
    February 9, 2009 am31 10:15 am

haha…i’m going to see Phish in March. their music is already trancendental as it is, i wonder what it would be like if they all tuned their instruments to the Solfeggio frequencies? you might see a bunch of hippies floating away above Hampton Colessium!

16. #16 kevin
    April 14, 2009 am31 8:43 pm

chromatic tuners are always adjusted based on the forth A on a piano. standard tuning is A4 = 440hz which gives a C5 = 523.25hz . to get C5 = 528hz you set a chromatic tuner to A4 = 443hz. one thing to think about is most of the string instruments we use were designed in the 1700′s to use A4 = 432hz. which was the standard tuning used by everyone until the turn of the 20th century. A = 432 is the tuning of Mozart.
    so a= 443 ? 04 a = 443 ? a = 440? well i like either of a= 432 or 443 better than 440. they definately have a different feeling. 432 seems to have a cleaner more vibrant sound on guitar since it was designed for it, but 443 makes me feel like i have this joyous buzz when i tune to it. i dont know if its magical but its good to explore. i find blues is often tuned down somewhere around a = 432. and then notes are bent unusual intervals to some profound note. something relating to 528 perhaps?? mostly the revival of a=432 have been mathematical. a = 432 relates to the square root of 2 for many of the notes. as we know that is called the root mean square and is used extensively to wave theory and electrical engineering. its also how you double the area of a square etc. its the sine of 45 degrees etc.some of the a=432 notes are 27 hz (3x3x3) 36 hz (6×6) 144 hz (12 x 12) 81 hz (9×9) 576 hz (24 x 24) perfect squares and cubes! more reasons for tuning to a 432 can be found at http://www.earthmatrix.com/piano/octave.htm

17. #17 kevin
    April 14, 2009 am31 8:46 pm

or root mean square is 1/ the square root of 2. 0.707 not 1.41. :(

18. #18 kevin
    April 14, 2009 am31 9:06 pm

in electrical engineering waves are measured by the peak voltage , peak to peak voltage, and the rms voltage (root mean square or peak x 0.707) the 110 /120 you measure with a volt meter is the rms voltage. it is used to find the wattage. its the voltage at 45 degrees on the wave. to double the area of a square with sides of 1 you draw the diagonal and make a square with sides that length. that length is 1.41. to find a square with half the area you use the rms. it has sides half the diagonal. o.707. so having notes with frequencies that are perfect squares in a musical scale is significant. another note in a=432 is 161.82 hz (1.618 is the fibonacci number phi)if you draw the notes in the scale for any tuning on paper so the frequency is the length of a line you get a fractal similar to a sea shell spiralling out from the center. similar to mandalas and the construction of the pyramids. using 432 you get lines of significant mathematical lengths. squares and phi’s etc.

19. #19 kevin
    April 14, 2009 am31 9:09 pm

i’m curious to see if 443 tuning relates to pi in a similar way 432 tuning relates to the square root of 2. anyone know the answer to that?

20. #20 kevin
    April 14, 2009 am31 9:23 pm

other significant 432 tuning notes would be 2,4,8,16,32,64,128,256,512,1024,2048 and 4096hz!

21. #21 kevin
    April 16, 2009 am31 5:54 pm

as for the solfeggio tunings the reason that interests me that the spiritual mumbo jumbo people dont know much about is this: recently i did a little calculation. the plankt lenglength is the smallest length in the universe that has any meaning. and a simple formula for frequency can be used to derive the highest possible frequency in the universe. that would be a frequency with a wavelength of one plankt length. this is a frequency very very high much further beyond any frequency of any electromagnetic source in the universe today and to produce a single photon with this engergy would take something probably close to all the energy in the universe. likely this is the frequency of the big bang itself. surely a candidate. to find this we use f = c/wavelength. c is the speed of light the wavelength will be one plankt length. frequency = 299792458 divided by wavelength. or frequency = 299792458/1.616 252 × 10-35 meters. this gives us f = 1854862101 x 10 ^43 hz. now if we divide by 2 a couple hundred times dropping an octave each time we eventually arrive at 851.7109067 hz . very close to 852 one of the solfeggio notes. and it might hit 852 on the nose if we had more accurate values for the plankt length and the speed of light. and thats not accounting for any rounding my $20 calculator did with those huge huge numbers.

22. #22 kevin
    April 16, 2009 am31 5:58 pm

if nothing else 852 hz very well might be in tune with the big bang itself
    !!!!!

23. #23 Dave
    April 17, 2009 am31 6:31 am

I’m a little confused… Firstly, if I tune Logic (sequencer) & my synth, I assume the combined result would not be what I desire, because the combination of the change in pitch of the master tuning on my synth, and the change in pitch in the software would add up, no?

Second question: The 2 videos above explain that you just have to change the master tuning on the synth, but according to the chart here: http://web.mac.com/len15/LOVE528/528_Tuner.html each note needs to be changed by different values? I’m a little confused, please help!

24. #24 KEVIN
    April 17, 2009 am31 9:14 am

WELL I’M STILL CONFUSED. I WOULD LIEK TO SEE A CHART OF THESE FREQUENCIES IN RELATION TO A PIANO LIKE THEY HAVE FOR A=432 TUNING. MOST OF WHAT I FIND ABOUT 528 LOVE IS PEOPLE TALKING IN CIRCLES.

25. #25 kevin
    April 17, 2009 am31 5:06 pm

my mistake! 1.85487 × 10 ^43 s-1 is the Planck angular frequency so 299792458/1.616252 × 10-35 meters =1.85487 × 10 ^43 hz i forgot the decimal place. anyway tak the planck angular frequency and divide it by 2 over and over again and you eventually get 851.7109067 hz . (a few hundred octave below)

26. #26 kevin
    April 17, 2009 am31 5:49 pm

anyway with all that said tune to A = 443hz then play
    C D E F G A flat B C and you will be in business for the most part. similar to that “there’s a place in france kinda scale but a little different. http://www.biowaves.com/Music/Scales/Solfeggio/index.php

27. #27 J
    May 25, 2009 am31 10:29 pm

Calibrating a tuner to A=442Hz gives you C=528Hz (octave above middle C). Common A=440Hz gives you C=526Hz.

Horowitz and Puleo claiming standard tuning is C=512 is INCORRECT. That is only possible if you have A=432Hz. and that IS NOT STANDARD.

28. #28 rc
    May 30, 2009 am31 7:27 pm

I found that if you calibrate a tuner A4 to 444.0 then C = 528Hz at equal temperament.

29. #29 rc
    May 30, 2009 am31 8:15 pm

444Hz hits right on 528Hz when using equal temperament scaling. There are different temperaments when tuning. There is Equal Temperament, Pythagorean/Just, Meantone, Well and others.

444Hz equal temperament 528.0Hz *

3C=264.0 Hz
    3A=222.0 Hz
    2G=197.8 Hz
    2F=176.2 Hz

31. #31 rata
    June 22, 2009 am31 6:27 am

what the f*** is all this nonsense. tuning to 528 hz is the same as standard c. in other words its the exact same as the korg tuner.

on the website http://www.love528.com when you go to the tuner and tune the a string on the 3rd fret to the sound that given there, its the same as the standard c on the standard tuning. so whats different about this love tone gibberish?

can someone explain this to me?

32. #32 Stargate528
    July 18, 2009 am31 2:55 am

Free Solfeggio Frequency Generator Software

http://www.mslsoft.com/software/test/solfeggio frequency generator.zip

33. #33 psyStudent
    August 4, 2009 am31 3:50 am

So what tuning system &scale should be incorporated with 432hz to get the ‘magic’ of 528hz.
    I can pick over 1000 with Scala.

Is the purpose of a432hz tuning only to have C @ 528hz?

34. #34 psyStudent
    August 4, 2009 am31 4:11 am

i meant 443

there is another theory that say tune a432

35. #35 dazzle white
    August 4, 2009 am31 1:03 pm

It takes reading a couple of times to catch it.

36. #36 jody mayfield
    August 26, 2009 am31 8:15 pm

This stuff works. I had the entire band to tune to A=444hz, i.e. c=528hz. We did this at a gig and at church. The sound was brighter. At church the worship was more intense. At the gig they wanted us to do another set!!

37. #37 AuralPlay
    December 12, 2009 am31 12:29 pm

They are tuned to 444 hz
    Just play along with them and this you hear!

38. #38 AuralPlay
    December 12, 2009 am31 12:30 pm

That is Phish… Already tuned to 444 hz

39. #39 Paulo
    December 22, 2009 am31 4:35 pm

I´m so confused… I’m not a pro, and my engish is bad so, please help me…
    I have the free software “AP Tuner 3″ that helps me tune my guitar. In the settings I have “Middle A Frequency” 440.000 hz that I can change. The note preset is “Standar E (E2 A2 D3 G3 B3 E4). There are other settings that I can change too, like “Temparement”. The question is: what i put in the “Middle A Frequency” field= A=443hz? A=444hz? or I’m in the wrong way and I have to try something else.

40. #40 Jivatma
    December 31, 2009 am31 1:31 pm

smells like new age consciousness killing fluff to me. “443hz=528hz” that doesn’t make any sense

41. #41 GENE
    January 1, 2010 am31 8:18 pm

http://www.omega432.com is the true tuning of Nature! the original Verdi pitch.

42. #42 thomas
    February 13, 2010 am31 1:34 pm

where can I download music in the 528 not meditations but music?

43. #43 jane
    March 13, 2010 am31 3:18 am

is there going to be an audio available with peaceful music with the 528 HZ so that one can have this playing whilst working or relaxing….I think this would be good for us all? and healing and help us to feel happy? how can we get this Hz in our daily lives? is there going to be a site for this?

44. #44 jims son
    March 16, 2010 am31 11:01 am

to answer #40 443=528 is referencing note a to c.
    My inner skeptic was in disbelief of this reconfiguration but after a 528 meditation on youtube I am convinced. It lifted me out of my chronic depression from my own bad behavior. after shutting the meditation off, I continued to hear the pitch. Ironically the library’s ventilation system was ringing at the same pitch. and my feeling of well being continued. Since its reconstruction I have felt a positive vibration here and now I have an explaination.

45. #45 Dave Horne
    July 31, 2010 am31 6:00 am

If a conventional A is tuned to 440HZ, the C above that is tuned to about 523. If instead of tuning A to 528HZ, we continue to tune A to 440Hz but transpose everything up a minor third, what exactly would be the difference?

46. #46 Invisible Refugee
    September 8, 2010 am31 5:12 am

Do you have a computer? There are a lot of really awesome music making programs for computers out there, and I will bet if you get on one, you will be making music in no time! All Macintoshes these days come equipped with Garageband, which is a totally awesome program that got me started on this computer music stuff! I also have begun to use Magix Music Maker on my PC… there are so many to choose from… I would stay away from Fruity Loops studio though, because it’s too hard to figure out! A good easy to use program comes with hundreds of loops & you can add more from thousands of online free samples (just do some research) or even make your own loops… you will be amazed how easy it is — you can make music out of ANYTHING, and the programs even make the samples you choose fit together by bending pitches and tempos to match! Too easy! Check it out! ;)

47. #47 Invisible Refugee
    September 8, 2010 am31 5:16 am

… oh, sorry – that comment was directed at comment #6… I thought it would attach to it automatically!

48. #48 Mason
    September 22, 2010 am31 10:53 pm

I am new to this and my tuner and bass are in the studio. I am planning on trying this out with my bass and getting my band to tune that way. My tuner has the option to set A from 430-450. I see people using A443 HZ and A444 HZ to tune to 528 HZ. The math points to A444 to get closer. I was wondering if someone has tried both and noticed a difference. Based on that I would assume 444 is better, but 443 is mentions so much above that I wanted to check.

49. #49 asd
    January 7, 2011 am31 7:39 am

I tuned my guitar to A=443. And guess what: It sounded a bit brighter! OMG!

50. #50 Dr Gee
    January 10, 2011 am31 8:09 am

I’ve been tuning my guitar to 443HZ (Korg tuner) for a while now.
    It should give me a loving C note and/or chord.

I think I’ll tune the other guitars to different frequencies of the solfeggio scale and experiment with them.
    If any of you have done this before, please give me your feedback.

51. #51 matt
    February 10, 2011 am31 6:58 pm

Okay can some one give this to short a sweet. What program should I use on the computer to make these frequencies. When I get this program how in heavens name do I make them? I dont understand the +/- cents stuff? I just want to start producing these frequencies in digital music.

52. #52 Suzy
    February 11, 2011 am31 10:48 pm

Michael Walton ! Trying to connect with Michael re: tuning Logic Pro 9. I set global tuning to the 433.1 hz but did not notice any difference. Do I have to tune each of the synth tracks, too? I’m really eager to get the ‘Foster The Light’ StarKid work out finally after a 27 year delay… RSVP please at the above email ASAP. Today is 2-12-11. Thanks for the great work to you & Dr. H, et al!

53. #53 Suzy
    February 11, 2011 am31 10:50 pm

Hey ~ I’m using Logic which Michael mentions in the ‘how to’ video. There are several ‘academic’ copies available on ebay I just noticed, along with a bunch of other cool music/sound making program and Office for Mac 2011 to boot! I am still trying to get in touch with Michael about tuning and am just now trying to find his contact info, so if you have it, RSVP, that, too, please. Thanks and good luck with your 528 tunez!

54. #54 Zedd
    February 12, 2011 am31 8:25 pm

To answer MATT and help out everyone, go to http://www.cognaxon.com They have a free frequency generator. Try it out to make 2 frequencies. Make one frequency at 440hz and another at 444hz (cause I thinks that’s where “its” at :P) And play them together to hear the difference. You can hear a vibration between those two. I say screw with the old!!! I tuned my guitar to Dropped D♭AT, REMEMBER AT, AT 444hz. Doesn’t matter as long at your tuner is locked at 444. Or whatever you want. And my guitar sounds great. What can I say. Plus I feel good. Which is good for me. Hey I’m getting healed!! :P

55. #55 Zedd
    February 12, 2011 am31 8:38 pm

To clear out what I meant. “Doesn’t matter what tuning you chose(E standard, Dropped D, Open B). As long as your tuner is locked in to whichever ones are in discussion (444hz, 443hz, 432hz). BUT SCREW ROCKEFELLER AND HIS DESTRUCTIVE 440!!!” Better?

56. #56 Zedd
    February 12, 2011 am31 9:17 pm

Oh and one more think. You can try other hrz adjustments that are on the note hrz chart that these guys made. Remember we are standardize at 440hz which on that chard is F#.

If you look at the C major scale its C D E F G A B C. C, which is the vibration of one of our chakras, vibrates to the frequency of what we are standardized to. F#.

C and F# are a tri-tone. Like all the death metal bands play which sounds “all spooky or like dracula”. You can try it out on a piano or guitar. But for now play on one guitar string going up 4 frets at a time. Till you end up with 5 notes in total. C D# F# A C. So playing going up the fret 8 frets at a time will give you C F# C F# C F#. Remember what these guys said about the interval between 528hz C and 714hz or 741hz (which i’m sure its 741hz cause i think that was a typo under the chart) being the “Devils Interval”. I see why they call it that. And all those other Korg frequencies can be applied to your tuning to vibrate to your chakras but as you can see the Bad(440hz 741hz F#) exists among the good Good (528hz 444hz,or whatever :P), C). SO STAY AWAY FROM F# 741hz 440hz!!!

So playing an instrument tuned AT 440hz (741hz F#) vibrates destructively to our LOVE Chakra very badly. So that’s their argument. Im down with it.

57. #57 Zedd
    February 12, 2011 am31 9:27 pm

But I know there are more counter arguments to what I just said like “So playing F# hurts us? Now we have to avoid that note?” NO!! I know its more than that but hey I’m tired and that’s all I got at the moment to agree with these guys. Oh by the way, my high is getting low. :P

58. #58 Zedd
    February 12, 2011 am31 9:34 pm

Oh but take a gander at our trusted site wikipedia.

Read the Historical Uses section.

59. #59 Tom
    February 14, 2011 am31 2:36 am

What note is 528

60. #60 Tom
    February 14, 2011 am31 3:09 am

It’s “C”. Just read a little and you would have known!

61. #61 Supermirage
    February 14, 2011 am31 8:00 am

I heard this man make a presentation last night on Coast to Coast AM. I didnt get it but thought he was telling something important. So I came to this site to learn more and got even more confused. I have a lot of homework to do before I can take advantage of it because both the radio presentation and this youtube video suffer the same problem: they are SO badly disorganized that they all sound like doubletalk. Jumping from one point to another before the first is explained leaves none finished. I have learned Nothing. Please take just a few moments to organize your thoughts before you make a presentation to newbies. You will not convert anyone with what sounds like jibberish.

S

62. #62 Scott
    February 16, 2011 am31 8:44 pm

Slightly higher pitch most likely undetectable unless ears are trained. I will have to try this.

63. #63 Steve
    March 17, 2011 am31 11:45 am

When I set up a 528hz tone on my FREX software and run it on AP software tuner calibrated at 444hz (very accurate) the needle is right on zero. So calibrating your tuner to 444hz should get you a pure C 528hz tone.

64. #64 CC
    April 14, 2011 am31 5:07 pm

I work with Tibetan singing bowls~ I use them in my sound healing practice. When I tune a set of 7 bowls I first use the tuner (a=440) then I put the tuner away and listen to the sound of the bowls. Then I tune the sets by ear listening to intervals and their relationships. Sometimes the sets are sharp, sometimes they’re natural, sometimes flat. The flatter notes lower heartbeat rate (really helpful to some who have rapid heartbeat), the sharper notes raise people from feeling depression. I’ve tuned some sets which were very harmonically balanced (12 notes-chromatic scale) and some that sound more like a personal song which is still very lovely. Listen to m’bira tunings from the Shona culture of Zimbabwe. There are so many different tunings from different villages and mbira makers and for different times of the day and night, different histories, different families.

65. #65 Charlie
    May 1, 2011 am31 5:29 am

Thank You for sharing these great tutorials!:)

Charlie

66. #66 Metatron
    July 16, 2011 am31 8:03 am

Vibrational symphatetic resonance medicine is based on the idea that all illness or disease is characterized by a blockage of the energy channels on some level. When there is a blockage, the organ in question stops vibrating at a healthy frequency and thus it results in some kind of illness. This software maybe usefull for experimenting with chords of healing frequencies.

67. #67 michelle
    September 5, 2011 am31 4:44 am

As far as being mechanical with music, I am not. Although I am very inclined with talent. I wish I could read music and creat this sound or these sounds on my own..so I thank all those who have posted the videos to youtube so people like myself can benefit from them. Thank you!
    I would like to share something though that will add great further compliment and richness to the true truth seekers here: Rhonda Byrne “this video will change your life.” On Youtube. Just type that name and those words in the semi-colons and be the next one to live the greatest life you possibly can. I know I am changed Forever!!!

With love,

Magick67

68. #68 Chromatic tuner
    October 13, 2011 am31 2:45 am

I will try to play. Thank you very much for sharing this knowledge.

69. #69 EtherKhaos
    November 13, 2011 am31 9:53 pm

Tuning to the minor 3rd would be 523.25.

528hz is not in Bach’s standardized pitch.

70. #70 Captain Boo
    March 17, 2012 am31 8:34 am

If these are such healing and mind-blowing frequencies, why does no promoter of the frequencies have the tones themselves available on their websites? Where is the link to the tones so everyone can listen to and benefit from them?

I think this is just a scam to make money. It has nothing to do with healing.

Prove me wrong! Put the tones up on this site and email me when you do.

71. #71 James
    April 11, 2012 am31 1:10 pm

Use an external HZ-tuner, hit the C-key on the synt, and then notch the Cent+ on the Mastertune setting until hitting 528HZ on the tuner.

And what about the rest of the Freq in the chakras?
    Shown in this pic–> http://web.mac.com/len15/LOVE528/Technology_files/droppedImage.jpg

72. #72 James
    April 11, 2012 am31 1:16 pm

Hz in seconds does perhaps not need to be exact because seconds is just a taken value. The perfect 528 may not be exact 528.0 /to a second. Or?

73. #73 Teachtru
    August 12, 2012 am31 1:03 pm

Here are some scientific studies on healing DNA with Sound. As you can see, these are non-Western scientists, for the most part, who are not under the constraints of Big Pharma.

Videos of Dr. Masaru Emoto

Dr Emoto�s double-blind and tripled blind experiments with Dean Radin, both scientific experiments showed that water treated with positive intentions DO produce healthy, more beautiful crystals.

Double blind experiment:

Triple blind experiment:

Dr. Ken Shoulders presentation to MIT

Dr. Tadhakio Mizuno Nuclear Transmutation

Russian study on Phantom DNA and contacts�.Quantum Hologram?

Gregg Bradden Scientific spirituality � affirms DNA healing by intent.

74. #74 Craig
    September 8, 2012 am31 3:25 am

I am a bit confused, because why are there so many references on YouTube saying that 741hz is the Solfeggio frequency for Consciousness Expansion, Awakening Intuition, Throat Chakra etc.?? Yet you maintain it is a very dissonant frequency that suppresses the 528hz frequency.
    Please post an explanation why this apparent disagreement seems to exist?
    Thanks
    :O)

75. #75 Lael Belove
    November 27, 2012 am31 7:36 am

Do you have any recordings available for download or sale. I have created an empowerment workshop for people for self-imposed limitations.I would like to include a variety of music tuned to 528.HZ I would also like to speak with you directly. Please contact me.
    You probably know this but I’ve heard that the scent of roses are also 528HXZ
    Do you know who has done these kinds of measurements? Thanks
    Lael

76. #76 Anon
    May 31, 2013 am31 9:38 am

Because it puts too much strain on the guitar, I tried tuning A=528 and it sounded awesome but when I switched back to 443hz the strings made a buzzing sound. Since I don’t want to mess up my guitar neck I never leave that tuning for extended periods of time.

• Trackback: 432 HZ VERSUS 440HZ « :ELECTRIC-CAVES: Trackback