Logo Background RSS

The Cosmic Plan by Sixto Paz Wells

1. #1 lou
    October 8, 2008 pm31 10:45 pm

This video ties up everything those of us who are looking to become loving conscious beings of the light, those of us who have been searching, researching, delving and learning from all the information that is provided have learned! It is an amazing video and highly recommened to anyone who is truly interested in humanity’s far past, present and awesome future! Love and acceptence is the only answer necessary to live the life we all want! Nemaste

Post ReplyPost Reply
  2. #2 eddie
    October 9, 2008 pm31 5:53 am

this video confirms what has been predicted to happen on 14th october 2008

Post ReplyPost Reply
  3. #3 tammy paxman
    October 9, 2008 pm31 6:02 am

crop circles are made by humans, don’t get it why these researchers haven’t done their homework!
    always the same 2nd hand bs is handed over, do your own research.

Post ReplyPost Reply
  4. #4 Antonio
    October 9, 2008 pm31 8:01 am

This production is amazing to me. In about 40 minutes it brings one through a tremendously profound experience of our evolution.

It touches on so many important highlights of how we came to be where we are, in such a succinct and intelligent way, that it made me profoundly happy.
    Thank you to all who made this possible.

We each still have much to do to make ourselves personally ready for the important changes. And the only thing we can really do, is to make an effort to train our minds in a way that will make us stay connected to our Source, Which is God.

The easiest way that I have found, which has helped me, and given me all the proof which I needed to show me that it is absolutely TRUE, has been the book called; “A Course In Miracles.” I study it every day.

Another book which I also have found to be very important to me, is a very large book called the “Urantia Book”, which describes in detail our status in the infinite creation of God, right to the life of Jesus/Michael, and what his message was for us.
    And in it one will recognize much of what this production by Sixto Paz Wells tells us in this wonderful production.
    In fact the profound message of both books echoes in this video.

Post ReplyPost Reply
  5. #5 Lindiana
    October 9, 2008 pm31 8:33 am

Tammy, are you a debunker or what? You haven’t taken a look at the crop circles lately. I’m sorry there’s no doubt in my mind that a human is able to design some of these on ground level. The clip in there that shows spaceships doing it has been gone through many of times to prove it false. But it hasn’t been proven. Do your research.

Post ReplyPost Reply
  6. #6 Dometheus Nash
    October 9, 2008 pm31 10:48 am

I think “First Contact” will happen, when? Who knows.

If anything is evil, it is how we have been taken advantage of over the centuries by the corrupt religious institutions & corrupt governments, who have made us FEAR our own existence (out of love) to the point of killing each other over our narrow minded beliefs. (who’s god is better)

Religion should be teaching love instead of pointing fingers at everyone. If we are the only life in the Universe, seems like an awful waste of space to me. So for me (because of everything that is going on these days) would invite another race of beings to come down here and free our minds from the long slumber of oppression.

Funny thing about religious people, they always point the finger of Ideology and idealism, with nothing to back it other then their “Faith”. No Documented facts, other then the Bible. When they do win a soul, (or think they have won ) they convince themselves that they were right and go onto another victim to feel better about themselves.

Religion is more like a virus then anything else, If god was real he would have came here long ago and straightened some shit out. He does not come because the god of religion does not exist for anyone but the religious insecure masses who have fallen for the greatest lie ever told, and still trying making the world think he exists. Religion has killed more people then wars, there is your loving god.

I am Dometheus Nash, and I am out of here:
    Waiting for October 14 2008 to see with my own eyes.

Post ReplyPost Reply
  7. #7 TJ M
    October 10, 2008 pm31 9:52 am

He’s got alot of the events right, his time line is really different from everyone elses. This is what happens when you play with time and let this be a lesson to all of you. We can’t prove anything simply because our time line has changed so many times, no one really has the history of our planet right. Not even us living here. Sure when something in the past is changed, everything changes in the future but, for spiritually awakened people, it doesn’t change and what we thought happened didn’t. Even though we remember it happening, no one else remembers because they are not in touch with spontanious time yet. Remember the story of billy meier? He took a picture of a ufo by a tree, well the tree got sick and died from the ship being to close so, the pleiadians went back and time and moved the tree so it wouldn’t get sick. Now billy has a picture of the the ufo next to the tree but the tree doesn’t even exist there anymore. Billy was able to keep the picture because it was part of his reality and he was in complete control of his creations. While everyone around him that was uncounscious didn’t remember the tree being there at all. Time is an illusion. A man made illusion.

Post ReplyPost Reply
  8. #8 ly
    October 13, 2008 pm31 6:09 pm

if it does happen, do you think we will even know about it?

Post ReplyPost Reply
  9. #9 solewu
    October 14, 2008 pm31 1:00 pm

i felt a lot of resonance with this below:

au.youtube.com/watch?v=SvKP0SERi6c