Logo Background RSS

The Mayan Calendar Comes North – Ian Xel Lungold

21 Comments
  1. #1 Mandy
    December 22, 2008 pm31 8:46 pm

Wonderful and believable talk on the Mayan Calendar. Very indepth and needs a bit of study by the individual. All appears good if we set our minds on our centers with certainty and grab hold of intuition like a life-saving vine. Not to be feared, but understood. Not with the mind, but with that inner self. Excellent teaching. Dolores

2. #2 Lori Sue
    March 10, 2009 pm31 5:01 pm

Well worth the time to immerse yourself in the “reason for season” so to speak.
    We are evolving, rapidly, and this study takes you to places within and without that calm your soul and ready you to take the steps necessary to ascend.
    No kidding- I beg of you, do yourself the great kindness and take the time to watch this video!!! It is simply amazing and puts so much into perspective!
    God Bless You

3. #3 Justyn Vallori
    March 10, 2009 pm31 7:07 pm

Excellent Information!! I especially like the way Ian explains in detail each step in evolution. Many thanx to David Wilcock and his associates for presenting this.

4. #4 TJ Monster
    March 20, 2009 pm31 11:55 pm

Even though he has done a lot of research into this, he believes in the false hood of Darwinian evolution which is completely false for humans. There is SOLID scientific proof that anatomically modern humans have been walking this planet for at least 2 billion years. Homo erectus is not our ancestor. The first homo erectus found was a skull cap and a femur, in which they were 50 feet apart and there were hundreds of other animals in between and they were also found a year apart. The femur was identical to a modern human. Now all Homo erectus femurs found since are NOTHING like that of modern humans. Forbidden Archeology by Michael Cremo and Richard Thompson. Read it. Its all facts and NO speculations. No short handed answers. Only Facts of the cases.

5. #5 TJ Monster
    March 21, 2009 pm31 12:09 am

He shows scientificly(because he is a scientific researcher in archeology and paleoanthropology) that the human species actualy follows the Vedic perspective on our history.

6. #6 Monique
    April 10, 2009 pm31 2:39 pm

Yes that is the most disappointing part about this video the bloody monkey factor.

7. #7 Monique
    April 10, 2009 pm31 7:27 pm

It is very difficult to tell if they really discovered those bones. I mean how can we know for certain if they are genuine in what they say or if they were paid large sums to say that to keep religion going. Too many theories for my liking and they all seem possible. I believe in intuition because at the end of the day that is all we have.

8. #8 Monique
    April 11, 2009 pm31 5:08 pm

Why would I want to believe someone who needs to show his ego and fear by saying specifically something like we women are better of because woman were once animals and property as supposed to saying people were animals and property at one stage. I have never seen myself being a property of any kind to anyone or anything because no one can own anyone unless we allow them to. I would rather reincarnate myself than fall for that trap. I received an instant discord in my gut which incidentally is my intuition when I heard him say this almost as if I could feel the fear he has from woman because they are amazing creators. Shame that he is so full of it because he has put a lot of time and effort in putting this together but feels the need to show his own insecurity making this slip up. Something that a wise man would never say even if he thought it. I guess we are not all perfectly aware yet.

9. #9 Monique
    April 13, 2009 pm31 9:46 pm

Another thing that puzzles me is that if they carved pregnant women as an art form in hope to see a pregnant woman one day in the future makes me wonder how did the artist come into creation to do the art? Gets us to the questions as to what came first the chicken or the egg?

10. #10 Mark
    April 21, 2009 pm31 5:47 pm

I’ve just watched “Secrets of the Mayan Calendar Revealed”. Truly enjoyed it. However, according to Ian Lungold we should have already gone through the 4th day and not where society as we know it collapses. Anybody know if he said anything about this before his death as the “4th day and night” had passed before he died.
    Thanks.

11. #11 Luttiquapa2
    July 7, 2009 pm31 2:00 am

today is my birthday :)

not more to say :P

12. #12 suzyq
    July 8, 2009 pm31 7:39 pm

Yep…agree with you yet again.
    Have done lots of research on the origins of humans and definitely to much scientific evidence that contradicts evolution theory.

13. #13 suzyq
    July 8, 2009 pm31 7:42 pm

I take it you have read about or know of the Elohim? Or perhaps the Lumerians (another name for them)?

14. #14 Nick
    February 11, 2011 pm31 4:35 pm

I thought exactly the same thing having watched the forbidden archeology vid a while back. will check out the other one. Thanks for the heads up. Like the concept though even if some of Ian’s “conjecture” is off in places.

15. #15 Monique
    May 28, 2011 pm31 10:07 pm

I watched this for the second time and for some reason my conception is now different but better than to what is was 2 years ago. Perhaps because my consciousness has accelerated? :)

16. #16 Felicity
    July 15, 2011 pm31 11:14 am

Did Mr Lungold ever comment over the past years on why the predictions he made during this talk did not materialize? Like the end of scarcity by the end of 2008; End of transportation as we know it. By now we should have teleportations mainly.

17. #17 Luke
    July 20, 2011 pm31 12:35 pm

does anyone have a link to a pdf of the calendar he has in his hand? i need a more in depth insight.

Post ReplyPost Reply
  • Trackback: Towards 2012…and the Dawn of a New Consciousness « My World, Your World & Our World Trackback
  • Trackback: Met a 'Realm Coordinator' today... Trackback
  • Trackback: Towards 2012…and the Dawn of a New Consciousness – My World, Your World & Our World Trackback
  • Trackback: Mayan Calendar & Alien ET UFO Community Co-Consciousness Change Every 20 Days A theory? | Planet Information ET WORK – Metaphysical Science – Peer Journal Trackback